Home Forums Questions & Answers Children During the Tribulation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kiyah 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kiyah
    Participant

Will children also be forced to take the mark? How do we teach this to our toddlers and young children who have no understanding yet of right and wrong?

Jacob Israel
    Participant

The manuscript says that ALL will be required to take the mark of the beast. Let not the spirit of fear for you are the little ones overtake you in this matter Israelite for Yah is our protector. Teach them early to TRUST IN YAH in all things and at the time required He will give them the strength and guidance needed to obtain the kingdom……………..Brother Jacob

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Shalom!

First, you have to understand that the forces behind the mark are demonic. And the people who will enforce it are also led and moved by these forces. If you look into the things that the papacy did during the Dark Ages, including the Jesuits, and the various order of Knights, etc., you’ll see how dark the hearts of these people are. Children are not excluded from their terror. That being said, the prophecy clearly states:

Revelation 13:
    16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, except he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The only ones who will resist this and gain the victory are described in Revelation 15:

2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of Elohim.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvelous are your works, Yah Elohim Almighty; just and true are your ways, you King of saints.

Why do they sing the song of Moses and the song of the Lamb? Well what Moses represents is the law of Yah, or the first five books called the Torah which are credited to him. And the song of the Lamb is referring to Yeshua. This becomes clear when we look at what qualifies you as a saint in these last days. Those who will have victory over the mark of the beast are also described in Revelation 14:

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of Elohim, and the faith of Yeshua.

There you have it. They sing the song of Moses because they keep the commandments of Elohim. Moses is the one who was commissioned to give the commandments of Elohim to the people, hence why they will sing his song. And the verse also states that they keep the faith of Yeshua, hence why they sing the song of the Lamb. Keeping the covenant laws, and the statues, judgments, and instructions of Yah and having all faith in Yeshua are the two things needed to overcome in these last days.

And you say that young children have no understanding of right or wrong, but the Word has this to say about them:

Psalm 58:
    3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies.

4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stops its ear;

5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming ever so wisely.

Children know how to tell lies, therefore they will also know how to do righteousness if they are taught righteousness. Proverbs 22:6 tells us how we are to deal with our children:

6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

It is the parents’ responsibility to prepare their children for the dark things that are coming in this world. My wife and I are teaching our young daughter everyday, and she is fully aware of what is to come. That is the only way you can begin to be prepared spiritually.

Luke 11 tells us:

28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of Elohim, and keep it.

This goes for children also. We are also told in Luke 18:

16 But Yeshua called them unto him, and said, Allow little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of Elohim.

“Of such is the Kingdom of Elohim.” Children must hear and believe for themselves, for they must keep the laws as well. Once they keep the laws and have faith in Yeshua, they too will be able to overcome and sing the song of Moses and the song of the Lamb. We must teach our children and prepare their little hearts for the times ahead. And we must pray for them.

We read in Luke 22:

31 And the Master said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

32 But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not. . . .

This is what we have to do for our children, pray hard for them that their faith fail not in these hard times ahead.

Hope this helps Nikkia!

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Just saw your reply after I posted this Jacob.

Didn’t mean to step on you there!

Kiyah
    Participant

Oh I have been preparing them and I will continue. Thank you for your answers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.