Home Forums Questions & Answers Going to Sunday Church

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kingdom Prepper 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Amariyah

I have a question about my mother. She knows and understands the truth of who we are and about the commandments and everything. She wears the fringes and refers to herself as an Israelite. However, she refuses to let go of the church. She still goes to church on Sunday, listening to the lies of the preacher, praising and worshiping Jesus, posting Sunday morning pictures of “Church Flow” etc. She stopped going for a while when she first found out but started going back. For the most part she keeps the Sabbath by not buying or selling, not cooking and cleaning, not going out and doing worldly things etc, she does not fellowship with my family or any other Israelites on Shabbat nor does she put time aside for Yah, but the day she really sets apart is still Sunday, doing what I previously mentioned above. What do I need to do? Do I tell her that she must stay away from the whore houses so she won’t end up in the lake with the snake?

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

First, I hope you don’t take offense to the things I’m posting here, but it needs to be said, and hopefully it will aid others in similar situations. I too have a mother whom I love dearly who is also stuck in the church. But you say “she knows and understands the truth of who we are,” but if she really and truly understood and knew, then she would not continue to do what she is doing. This goes back to John 8:32:

32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Knowing the truth makes one free. If she is not free of the hold the harlot church has on her, she does not truly know or understand. Pretending to know and knowing are two different things. People might appear to be awake, but they are in fact sleepwalking.

Ezekiel 12
    2 Son of man, you dwell in the midst of a rebellious house, who have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

When Yah blinds people that is supernatural blindness that we cannot undo for all our talk. They just won’t see until he gives them sight, if he decides to do that.

John 12
    40 He has blinded their eyes, and hardened their hearts; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Yah is the one who blinds our spiritual eyes. And he does so to those who do not hear his voice; those who are not of his fold. Many of them will be members of your physical family; people you loved and grew up knowing. But as far as waking her up, that is not your job. It is not your job to go beyond sowing a seed if there was none there. The sower who went out to sow in Yeshua’s parable found in Matthew 13 did not take care to sow only on good ground. His job was to scatter seeds wherever they fell. And it is not his job to go back and watch those seeds and nurture them. This is where we should be also. Sow your seed and move on. Pray for them and keep sowing elsewhere. Yah will provide the increase if good ground is found in their heart. But that is not for us to determine or try to force.

And it doesn’t matter if this refers to our spouses, children, parents, or what have you, and that being said, our true family will hear and do the will of the Most High:

46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, your mother and your brothers stand outside, desiring to speak with you.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brothers?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brothers!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

People hold to the church because of their traditions, and in Matthew 15 we read:

3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do you also transgress the commandment of Elohim by your tradition?

It is due to spiritual blindness for the most part, but there is nothing we can do about that. His will be done in all things and he knows who will overcome and stand before him in the end. Those who will hear will hear, and those who will see will see, and we have to accept that, but that number will be few; a mere remnant. The scripture I keep quoting on here is this:

Jeremiah 3
    14 Turn, O backsliding children, says Yah; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one from a city, and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

One from a city and two from a family, give or take the numbers, is not very many at all. We have to accept that. Few of us will wake up. That is a hard pill to swallow, but prophecy must be fulfilled. That said, some may take longer than others to wake up, and the light that shines through you may yet help in that effort, but we can never know these things ahead of time. But again, it is not for us to know. We are to scatter seeds and let our light shine. And Yah will do the rest. Hope this helps achoti. Shalom!

Amariyah

Todah Rabah for you ahkee. You did indeed answer my questions. I am thankful that you brought the truth the way you did and no offense was taken whatsoever. I am thankful. Shalum 🙂

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Praise be to the Most High Yah. So glad to hear that this aided you achoti! Love what you do for the worldwide Hebrew community as well. May Yah bless you in your continuing efforts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.