Home Forums General Discussion New Hebrew Webcomic on Little Kingdom Preppers Website

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kingdom Prepper 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

We’ve launched a new website recently called Kingdom Preppers, and that site has a daughter site that is dedicated to the little ones in your family, and it’s called Little Kingdom Preppers. Now they’ll have a Hebrew hub online built just for them. Right now we have a webcomic on there that I’ve just started based on The Book of Daniel. I’ll be adding a new page each week till the story is finished then I’ll be starting on a new webcomic. We’ll also be adding children’s videos with original Hebrew artwork, Hebrew profiles from the Scriptures, such as Abraham, Sarah, etc., with more original Hebrew art and true Hebraic depictions, chapter books, and articles for kids. So look for much more!

Sample Hebrew Webcomic from Kingdom Prepper

SheIsLoved
    Participant

Love it!

2016Searching4YAH
    Participant

Wow that’s great I’ll be checking it out.

Much Love Shalom

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Here is page 2 of the Hebrew webcomic based on the Book of Daniel, with true Hebraic depictions. Enjoy Hebrews!

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

This is page 3 of the new weekly Hebrew Webcomic The Prophet Daniel. This completes chapter 1. You can read it by clicking on the picture below. Enjoy Hebrews.

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Page 4, which starts chapter 2 of The Prophet Daniel Hebrew Webcomic is now up. May the little ones in your family enjoy! Read it by clicking the image below:

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Page 5 of The Prophet Daniel Hebrew Webcomic is now up. Hope your little ones enjoy! Read it by clicking the image below:

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Page 6 of The Prophet Daniel Hebrew Webcomic is now up. Hope your little ones enjoy! Read it by clicking the image below:

null

Yahaloma
    Participant

Keeping them coming, these are great.

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Yah willing, I’ll keep them coming Yahaloma. Yah be praised. Glad you’re enjoying the webcomic!

Page 7 of The Prophet Daniel Hebrew Webcomic is now up. Hope your little ones enjoy! Read it by clicking the image below:

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Page 8 of The Prophet Daniel Hebrew Webcomic is now up. Hope your little ones enjoy! Read it by clicking the image below:

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Shalom all! This is the last page I’ll be posting here. All the pages can still be found on the kingdompreppers.org website and you can go there for new pages as well. Enjoy!

Page 9 of The Prophet Daniel Hebrew Webcomic is now up. Hope your little ones enjoy! Read it by clicking the image below:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.