Home Forums Prayer Requests Please Join Me in prayer for our Beloved Ahkot MessanaYah

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aniyah 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jacob Israel
    Participant

Lift up MessanaYah in your prayers and ask the Most High to send forth a healing blessing for our sister as she is going through a health scare. Many of her songs can be heard on our radio station and I ask you Israelites worldwide to join me in praying for one of our favorite artists who truly lifts up her voice unto our Mighty Elohim…………………Brother Jacob

SheIsLoved
    Participant

Done.

JacobAz
    Participant

Will send a prayer up! shalom

Aniyah
    Participant

A public prayer before the MOST HIGH ALAHYM OF Yahsharala-
    YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WAS, WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME, ALEPH TAU,
    Father, I praise you and esteem your NAME YOUR NAME AND Your WORKS are ABOVE ALL others.
    Father asking your favor upon our Beloved Daughter of Tsiyon, MassanaYah, one who sings praises unto You, for You are worthy to be praised. We bring her remembrance before you by Yahushua Your Annointed One who advocates for us. Father I pray your endearing touch upon this one, our sister. I come before You asking for your healing power, for Your WHOLENESS that You avail to us, Your people. You are so giving to us that if we would only ask, it would be given to us in faith in You- as our Ancestor Abraham demonstrated by his life and which our Redeemer showed our people how to live in Faith, believing all things according to your Word and Will. Father I pray You will strengthen our dear sister in the way she should go and cause her to know that it comes from You. I thank you Father for answering all our prayers in the NAME OF YAHUSHUA, OUR DELIVERER, i thank you and praise You for all tthat You Bless Yasharal with. MAY IT BE SO.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.