Home Forums General Discussion ROLL CALL!! WHERE ARE YOU FROM?!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  Kelila 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Sharon
    Participant

Shalom!! I am in Norfolk / Virginia Beach area! New here at the Community. I have been listening to Bro. Jacob for a couple months now. I started listening after a close brush with the GOCC. They have a group over in Hampton. Abba Father is Merciful in snatching me back in a nic of time! HalleluYAH!

JacobAz
    Participant

Shalam,

I’m in the fairfax area of va.

laurent
    Participant

All praises first of all to the Most High and our Hamashiach Yahusha – the holy high priest! Shalom Hebrews! I am in Denver, CO. Shalom

Al Jariel
    Participant

Shalawam DETROIT

Ann101
    Participant

Hello Family.. Ann from Knoxville Tennessee. Give me a should

Ann101
    Participant

Hello Family.. Ann from Knoxville Tennessee. Give me a shout.

Hadassah Israel
    Participant

I am in the mountains of North Georgia, Blue Ridge to be specific. Looking for Hebrews to fellowship with.

olaudah12
    Participant

Olaudah here anyone near western NC.?

MOSHEHsSYSRAEL7
    Participant

Stay positive ahk, we might not be right next to you but we here!!

MOSHEHsSYSRAEL7
    Participant

Shalom, all praise to the most high and infinite power of Ysrael, the almighty and gracious ABBA YAH.

I was born and raised in COMPTON, CA…by the hands of the most high I been I been guided to BARSTOW, CA WHERE I RESIDE NOW….

Kelila
    Participant

Hello Ann101 from Knoxville, TN. So proud to hear of another conscious Israelite near me.
    We are truly one/few, in between !!!!!
    I reside just south of Nashville, TN, situated in the little community of Walter Hill, TN…by way of the Murfreesboro/Lascassas vicinity.. 🙂
    Holla back at me…kwade039@gmail.com

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.