Home Forums Questions & Answers Scripture Study

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jabez Israel 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Aniyah
    Participant

Please send me an invite to the Shabbath room @ ahope4u2@aol.com Todah

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

Shalom Aniyah. Since Jacob might not get around to this for a minute, see an invite he created below:

Here is YOUR invitation to join the LIVE SHABAT CLASS This is an invitation to fellowship with our class live on shabat night.
    > > Download paltalk at paltalk.com.
    > Select you a Israelite screen name to use up in the room.
    > On friday night our room opens at 8pm cst which would be 6pm on the west coast, the first hour we play Israelite music and then the class starts.
    > When you open up paltalk look at the bottom of the paltalk box and click on view all. Then click on ethnic groups. Then click on african american and the name of our room is YASHUA SPEAKS FROM BEGINNING TO END. You are welcome to fellowship with us Israelite.
    > Let me know you received this invitation you Hebrews. > > Brother Jacob

Jacob Israel
    Participant

Todah rabah Kingdom Prepper for supplying the invitation for me ahkee. Good looking out Israelite…………..Brother Jacob

Kingdom Prepper
    Participant

My pleasure ach! Here to help if I can. Shalom!

Aniyah
    Participant

Todah for the invitation to the Friday night Shabath Study on Paltalk. I was able to access Paltalk, but am unable to find the room as ” Yashua Speaks from Beginning to End”. So far all I have found was a room called ” Yah from beginning to end”, not knowing if this is the same room I’m looking for. Perhaps I can only join the room when the room is open???
    So looking forward to being with my beloved brothers and sisters in this gathering of His elect. If there is additional help in finding yall, I’ll be here on this page looking for further instructions to get there. In the meantime I will be praying for the door to be opened according to Yahs will. Again I say Todah.

Jacob Israel
    Participant

AniYah, our room is only open on Friday night shabat. Looking forward to you meeting your worldwide spiritual Israelite family…………..Brother Jacob

Jabez Israel
    Participant

All praise to the Most High, Answering prayers, Todah.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.