Home Forums General Discussion Shabbat Lesson: BUILDING THE KINGDOM – PART 1 (7/1/2016 – Ach Ibree)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SheIsLoved 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SheIsLoved
    Participant

Building the Kingdom – Part 1
    Taught by Ahk Ibree – 7/1/2016

Opening Prayer:
    Psalms 105:1-10
    Psa 105:1 O give thanks unto YHWH; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
    Psa 105:2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
    Psa 105:3 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek YHWH.
    Psa 105:4 Seek YHWH, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
    Psa 105:5 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
    Psa 105:6 O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.
    Psa 105:7 He is YHWH our Elohim: his judgments are in all the earth.
    Psa 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
    Psa 105:9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
    Psa 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

Lesson:
    Psalms 1:1-6
    Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the wicked, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
    Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of YHWH; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
    Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
    Psa 1:4 The wicked are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
    Psa 1:5 Therefore the wicked shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
    Psa 1:6 For YHWH knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the wicked shall perish.

Matthew 19:16-19
    Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Rabbi, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
    Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    Mat 19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Yahushua said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
    Mat 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 4:17
    Mat 4:17 From that time Yahushua began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 6:37-38
    2Ch 6:37 Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
    2Ch 6:38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:

Deuteronomy 5:1-22
    Deu 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them.
    Deu 5:2 YHWH our Elohim made a covenant with us in Horeb.
    Deu 5:3 YHWH made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.
    Deu 5:4 YHWH talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire,
    Deu 5:5 (I stood between YHWH and you at that time, to shew you the word of YHWH: for ye were afraid by reason of the fire, and went not up into the mount;) saying,
    Deu 5:6 I am YHWH thy Elohim, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
    Deu 5:7 Thou shalt have none other elohim before me.
    Deu 5:8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
    Deu 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I YHWH thy Elohim am a jealous El, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
    Deu 5:10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
    Deu 5:11 Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH thy Elohim in vain: for YHWH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
    Deu 5:12 Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it, as YHWH thy Elohim hath commanded thee.
    Deu 5:13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
    Deu 5:14 But the seventh day is the Sabbath of YHWH thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
    Deu 5:15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that YHWH thy Elohim brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore YHWH thy Elohim commanded thee to keep the Sabbath day.
    Deu 5:16 Honour thy father and thy mother, as YHWH thy Elohim hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which YHWH thy Elohim giveth thee.
    Deu 5:17 Thou shalt not kill.
    Deu 5:18 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
    Deu 5:19 Neither shalt thou steal.
    Deu 5:20 Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour.
    Deu 5:21 Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour’s wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour’s house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
    Deu 5:22 These words YHWH spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.

Deuteronomy 6:1-25
    Deu 6:1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which YHWH your Elohim commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
    Deu 6:2 That thou mightest fear YHWH thy Elohim, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son’s son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
    Deu 6:3 Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as YHWH Elohim of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
    Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: YHWH is our Elohim, YHWH is one:
    Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love YHWH thy Elohim with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
    Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
    Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
    Deu 6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
    Deu 6:10 And it shall be, when YHWH thy Elohim shall have brought thee into the land which he sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,
    Deu 6:11 And houses full of all good things, which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
    Deu 6:12 Then beware lest thou forget YHWH, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
    Deu 6:13 Thou shalt fear YHWH thy Elohim, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
    Deu 6:14 Ye shall not go after other elohim, of the elohim of the people which are round about you;
    Deu 6:15 (For YHWH thy Elohim is a jealous El among you) lest the anger of YHWH thy Elohim be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
    Deu 6:16 Ye shall not tempt YHWH your Elohim, as ye tempted him in Massah.
    Deu 6:17 Ye shall diligently keep the commandments of YHWH your Elohim, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee.
    Deu 6:18 And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of YHWH: that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which YHWH sware unto thy fathers.
    Deu 6:19 To cast out all thine enemies from before thee, as YHWH hath spoken.
    Deu 6:20 And when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What mean the testimonies, and the statutes, and the judgments, which YHWH our Elohim hath commanded you?
    Deu 6:21 Then thou shalt say unto thy son, We were Pharaoh’s bondmen in Egypt; and YHWH brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand:
    Deu 6:22 And YHWH shewed signs and wonders, great and sore, upon Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his household, before our eyes:
    Deu 6:23 And he brought us out from thence, that he might bring us in, to give us the land which he sware unto our fathers.
    Deu 6:24 And YHWH commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear YHWH our Elohim, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.
    Deu 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before YHWH our Elohim, as he hath commanded us.

Psalms 51:1-19
    Psa 51:1 Have mercy upon me, O Elohim, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
    Psa 51:2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
    Psa 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
    Psa 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
    Psa 51:5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
    Psa 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
    Psa 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
    Psa 51:8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
    Psa 51:9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
    Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O Elohim; and renew a right spirit within me.
    Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
    Psa 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
    Psa 51:13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
    Psa 51:14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O Elohim, thou Elohim of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
    Psa 51:15 O YHWH, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
    Psa 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
    Psa 51:17 The sacrifices of Elohim are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O Elohim, thou wilt not despise.
    Psa 51:18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
    Psa 51:19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Isaiah 28: 9-13,16-18
    Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
    Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
    Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
    Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
    Isa 28:13 But the word of YHWH was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
    Isa 28:16 Therefore thus saith the Master YHWH, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
    Isa 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
    Isa 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Ephesians 2:20-22
    Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Yahushua the Messiah himself being the chief corner stone;
    Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in YHWH:
    Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of Elohim through the Spirit.

Romans 12:2
    Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of YHWH.

James 1:1-27
    Jas 1:1 James, a servant of YHWH and of the Master Yahushua the Messiah, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
    Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
    Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
    Jas 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
    Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of YHWH, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
    Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
    Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of YHWH.
    Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
    Jas 1:9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
    Jas 1:10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.
    Jas 1:11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the favour of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
    Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which YHWH hath promised to them that love him.
    Jas 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of YHWH: for YHWH cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
    Jas 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
    Jas 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
    Jas 1:16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
    Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
    Jas 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
    Jas 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
    Jas 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of YHWH.
    Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
    Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
    Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
    Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
    Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
    Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.
    Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before YHWH and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Hosea 6:1
    Hos 6:1 Come, and let us return unto YHWH: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

Luke 17:21
    Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of YHWH is within you.

Psalms 118:22
    Psa 118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Titus 3:2-8
    Tit 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
    Tit 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
    Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of YHWH our Saviour toward man appeared,
    Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Set-apart Spirit;
    Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Yahushua the Messiah our Saviour;
    Tit 3:7 That being justified by his Favour, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
    Tit 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in YHWH might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  SheIsLoved.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  SheIsLoved.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.