Home Forums General Discussion Shabbat Lesson: 'ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE WEARY SOUL' (5/7/2016 – Brother Jacob)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SheIsLoved 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SheIsLoved
    Participant

OPENING PRAYER

Psalms 25:1-1
    Psa 25:1 Unto thee, O YHWH, do I lift up my soul.
    Psa 25:2 O my Elohim, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
    Psa 25:3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
    Psa 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O YHWH; teach me thy paths.
    Psa 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the Elohim of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
    Psa 25:6 Remember, O YHWH, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
    Psa 25:7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake, O YHWH.
    Psa 25:8 Good and upright is YHWH: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.
    Psa 25:9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
    Psa 25:10 All the paths of YHWH are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
    Psa 25:11 For thy name’s sake, O YHWH, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

The name of our lesson: ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE WEARY SOUL
    Taught by: Elder Jacob (The Hebrew 1) on 5/7/2016

Psalms 75:1-10
    Psa 75:1 Unto thee, O Elohim, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
    Psa 75:2 When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
    Psa 75:3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
    Psa 75:4 I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
    Psa 75:5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
    Psa 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
    Psa 75:7 But Elohim is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
    Psa 75:8 For in the hand of YHWH there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
    Psa 75:9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the Elohim of Jacob.
    Psa 75:10 All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

1Corinthians 10:11
    1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Numbers 13:17-22
    Num 13:17 And Moses sent them to spy out the land of Canaan, and said unto them, Get you up this way southward, and go up into the mountain:
    Num 13:18 And see the land, what it is; and the people that dwelleth therein, whether they be strong or weak, few or many;
    Num 13:19 And what the land is that they dwell in, whether it be good or bad; and what cities they be that they dwell in, whether in tents, or in strong holds;
    Num 13:20 And what the land is, whether it be fat or lean, whether there be wood therein, or not. And be ye of good courage, and bring of the fruit of the land. Now the time was the time of the firstripe grapes.
    Num 13:21 So they went up, and searched the land from the wilderness of Zin unto Rehob, as men come to Hamath.
    Num 13:22 And they ascended by the south, and came unto Hebron; where Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, were. (Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.)

Numbers 13:30-33
    Num 13:30 And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.
    Num 13:31 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we.
    Num 13:32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
    Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Numbers 14:1-5
    Num 14:1 And all the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night.
    Num 14:2 And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said unto them, Would Elohim that we had died in the land of Egypt! or would Elohim we had died in this wilderness!
    Num 14:3 And wherefore hath YHWH brought us unto this land, to fall by the sword, that our wives and our children should be a prey? were it not better for us to return into Egypt?
    Num 14:4 And they said one to another, Let us make a captain, and let us return into Egypt.
    Num 14:5 Then Moses and Aaron fell on their faces before all the assembly of the congregation of the children of Israel.

Number 14:6-8
    Num 14:6 And Joshua the son of Nun, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh, which were of them that searched the land, rent their clothes:
    Num 14:7 And they spake unto all the company of the children of Israel, saying, The land, which we passed through to search it, is an exceeding good land.
    Num 14:8 If YHWH delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us; a land which floweth with milk and honey.

Numbers 14:9-11
    Num 14:9 Only rebel not ye against YHWH, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and YHWH is with us: fear them not.
    Num 14:10 But all the congregation bade stone them with stones. And the glory of YHWH appeared in the tabernacle of the congregation before all the children of Israel.
    Num 14:11 And YHWH said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?

Isaiah 45:23-25
    Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
    Isa 45:24 Surely, shall one say, in YHWH have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
    Isa 45:25 In YHWH shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

1 John 5:3-4
    1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of YHWH, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
    1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of YHWH overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Hebrews 11:6
    Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to YHWH must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 6:4-6
    Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as the Messiah was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
    Rom 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
    Rom 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Romans 6:7-11

Rom 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
    Rom 6:8 Now if we be dead with the Messiah, we believe that we shall also live with him:
    Rom 6:9 Knowing that the Messiah being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
    Rom 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto YHWH.
    Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto YHWH through Yahushua the Messiah our Saviour.

Isaiah 40:29
    Isa 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Psalms 68:35
    Psa 68:35 O Elohim, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the El of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be Elohim.

1 John 1:8-9
    1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
    1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 5:5
    1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Yahushua is the Son of YHWH?

John 16:33
    Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1Corinthians 15:57-58
    1Co 15:57 But thanks be to YHWH, which giveth us the victory through our Master Yahushua the Messiah.
    1Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of YHWH, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in Him.

Psalms 98:2-3
    Psa 98:2 YHWH hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
    Psa 98:3 He hath remembered his mercy and his truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our Elohim.

1 John 2:13-14
    1Jn 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
    1Jn 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of YHWH abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Romans 10:17

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of YHWH.

John 6:63
    Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 15:6-10
    Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
    Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
    Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
    Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
    Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.

1 John 3:24
    1Jn 3:24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

1Chronicles 16:11
    1Ch 16:11 Seek YHWH and his strength, seek his face continually.

2Corinthians 10:3-6

2Corinthians 10:3-6
    2Co 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through Elohim to the pulling down of strong holds;)
    2Co 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of YHWH, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of the Messiah;
    2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

1 John 4:4
    1Jn 4:4 Ye are of YHWH, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

James 4:7
    Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to YHWH. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Proverbs 14:34
    Pro 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Isaiah 40:29
    Isa 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Proverbs 24:16
    Pro 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

James 4:14
    Jas 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Matthew 11:28-30
    Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
    Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
    Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

That’s our lesson, ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE WEARY SOUL.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.