Home Forums General Discussion Shabbat Lesson: WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD (5/13/2016 – Ach Emanuel)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SheIsLoved 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SheIsLoved
    Participant

Opening Prayer

Psalms 95:1-11
    Psa 95:1 O come, let us sing unto YHWH: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
    Psa 95:2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
    Psa 95:3 For YHWH is a great El, and a great King above all elohim.
    Psa 95:4 In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
    Psa 95:5 The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
    Psa 95:6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before YHWH our maker.
    Psa 95:7 For he is our Elohim; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
    Psa 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
    Psa 95:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
    Psa 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
    Psa 95:11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

Our lesson: WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD
    Taught by: Ach Emanuel – 5/13/2016

Ephesians 4:11-16
    Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of the Messiah:
    Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of YHWH, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of the Messiah:
    Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
    Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even the Messiah:
    Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Matthew 28:18
    Mat 28:18 And Yahushua came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Ephesians 6:12
    Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Genesis 1:1-2
    Gen 1:1 In the beginning Elohim created the heaven and the earth.
    Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Elohim moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:3 And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    Gen 1:4 And Elohim saw the light, that it was good: and Elohim divided the light from the darkness.
    Gen 1:5 And Elohim called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

This light in Gen. 1:1-5 is Yahawashi. The other lights i.e. sun, moon and the stars weren’t created until the 4th day.

Genesis 1:15-19
    Gen 1:14 And Elohim said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
    Gen 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
    Gen 1:16 And Elohim made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    Gen 1:17 And Elohim set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
    Gen 1:18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and Elohim saw that it was good.
    Gen 1:19 And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.

John 1:1-7
    Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHWH, and the Word was YHWH.
    Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with YHWH.
    Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
    Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    Joh 1:6 There was a man sent from YHWH, whose name was John.
    Joh 1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

John 3:16-21
    Joh 3:16 For YHWH so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For YHWH sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
    Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of YHWH.
    Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
    Joh 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in Elohim.

John 8:12
    Joh 8:12 Then spake Yahushua again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 12:35
    Joh 12:35 Then Yahushua said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

All the scriptures above verifies that Yahawashi was that first light that was created in Genesis 1:3.

2nd Peter 1:17-19
    2Pe 1:17 For he received from YHWH the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
    2Pe 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
    2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Once again a ref. to Gen 1:3

1 Thessalonians 5:5-9
    1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
    1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
    1Th 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
    1Th 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
    1Th 5:9 For YHWH hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Master Yahushua the Messiah,

Revelations 21:22-23
    Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for YHWH El-Shaddai and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of YHWH did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelations 3:14
    Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the assembly of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the amein, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of YHWH;

Proverbs 8:22-29
    Pro 8:22 YHWH possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
    (Meaning the Father created Yahawashi in the beginning of his works)
    Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
    Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
    Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
    Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
    Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
    Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
    Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

At the beginning it speaks of wisdom, but soon you will see that Yahawashi is that wisdom.

John 1:10
    Joh 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Colossians 1:13-17
    Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
    Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible Elohim, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
    Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Hebrew 1:1-3
    Heb 1:1 Elohim, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
    Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; Under Elohim’s supervison, all things were made through Yahawashi.

Job 38:4-7
    Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
    Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
    Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim shouted for joy?

(Job 38:4-7) Shows that the angels were present, but does not say when they were created.

Psalms 104:3
    Psa 104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

Genesis 1:6-8
    Gen 1:6 And Elohim said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
    Gen 1:7 And Elohim made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
    Gen 1:8 And Elohim called the firmament Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

Psalms 104:3-4
    Psa 104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
    Psa 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

When you read Col 1:16 it shows these angelic beings were made through Yahawashi.

Genesis 1:26
    Gen 1:26 And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Shows who this “Let us” is in Gen. 1:26

Job 38:7
    Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim shouted for joy?

Hebrews 2:5
    Heb 2:5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

The Father will not put the rule of the new world to come under angels. (i.e. Powers and principalities; they are ruling right now.)
    The angels were given the ability to know evil, and good, and taught mankind wickedness.

Genesis 3:22
    Gen 3:22 And YHWH Elohim said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Genesis 6:1-4
    Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
    Gen 6:2 That the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    Gen 6:3 And YHWH said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of Elohim came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

2nd Peter 2:4
    For if YHWH spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to the abyss, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6-7
    Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
    Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Shows that the sexual immorality that the angels committed were even as Sodom and Gomorrha.

Who are these principalities, and what are they over?

Genesis 11:5-8
    Gen 11:5 And YHWH came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
    Gen 11:6 And YHWH said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
    Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.
    Gen 11:8 So YHWH scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Elohim did not move from his throne to get this done, he used his ministering angels that were created in the beginning.

1st rebellion was Hashatan in the garden of Eden.
    2nd rebellion was when the angels committed sexual immorality, wickedness increased, and the world was destroyed by the flood.

Jasher 9:31-32
    9:31 And they built the tower and the city, and they did this thing daily until many
    days and years were elapsed.
    9:32 And God said to the seventy angels who stood foremost before him, to those
    who were near to him, saying, Come let us descend and confuse their tongues,
    that one man shall not understand the language of his neighbor, and they did so
    unto them.

The number of the nations listed in Genesis 10, is 70, and that 70 is in reference to these 70 angels that came down to handle the Tower of Babel matter. You have to be careful when counting the nations in Gen. 10 because some names are mentioned twice.
    (Hebrews 2:5 again proves that right now the angels are over the nations, but in the world to come they won’t be.)

Deuteronomy 32:7-9
    Deu 32:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
    Deu 32:8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
    Deu 32:9 For YHWH’s portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Deuteronomy 4:19
    Deu 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which YHWH thy Elohim hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

(“Even all the host of heaven” has been appointed to all people on the earth, except for israel. Proof that these 70 angels were appointed over those 70 nations… Israel is not to worship them, or serve them, neither worship or serve the sun, moon and stars.)

Deuteronomy 32:8
    Deu 32:8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

Tie that in we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but principalities, and powers. All power was given to these angels (princes over the nations; gods; host of heaven) in the beginning, but in the world to come, they will not have ruler-ship.

Deuteronomy 17:2
    Deu 17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which YHWH thy Elohim giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of YHWH thy Elohim, in transgressing his covenant,
    Deu 17:3 And hath gone and served other elohim, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

2Kings 17:15
    2Ki 17:15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom YHWH had charged them, that they should not do like them.
    2Ki 17:16 And they left all the commandments of YHWH their Elohim, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

Our ancester sought to serve those (70) powers, and evil spirits that Elohim commanded us not to.

Jeremiah 19:13
    Jer 19:13 And the houses of Jerusalem, and the houses of the kings of Judah, shall be defiled as the place of Tophet, because of all the houses upon whose roofs they have burned incense unto all the host of heaven, and have poured out drink offerings unto other elohim.

2nd Chronicles 33:1-5
    2Ch 33:1 Manasseh was twelve years old when he began to reign, and he reigned fifty and five years in Jerusalem:
    2Ch 33:2 But did that which was evil in the sight of YHWH, like unto the abominations of the heathen, whom YHWH had cast out before the children of Israel.
    2Ch 33:3 For he built again the high places which Hezekiah his father had broken down, and he reared up altars for Baalim, and made groves, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served them.
    2Ch 33:4 Also he built altars in the house of YHWH, whereof YHWH had said, In Jerusalem shall my name be for ever.
    2Ch 33:5 And he built altars for all the host of heaven in the two courts of the house of YHWH.

Zephaniah 1:4-6
    Zep 1:4 I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;
    Zep 1:5 And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by YHWH, and that swear by Malcham;
    Zep 1:6 And them that are turned back from YHWH; and those that have not sought YHWH, nor inquired for him.

What Elohim did to our ancestor that did this abominable thing, worshipping the host of heaven.

Jeremiah 8:1-2
    Jer 8:1 At that time, saith YHWH, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:
    Jer 8:2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

(Jer Ch. 2, 3 Ezekiel Ch. 6, 23 Hosea Ch. 4 Other accounts of our rebellion)

Nehemiah 9:6
    Neh 9:6 Thou, even thou, art YHWH alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

There is a heavenly council that is among these powers and principalities (gods of the nations), that meets regularly with Elohim.
    2nd Chonicles 8:18-22
    2Ch 18:19 And YHWH said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner.
    2Ch 18:20 Then there came out a spirit, and stood before YHWH, and said, I will entice him. And YHWH said unto him, Wherewith?
    2Ch 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And YHWH said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
    2Ch 18:22 Now therefore, behold, YHWH hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and YHWH hath spoken evil against thee.

The host was and are serving Yahuwah, while Israel was and still is busy rebellion serving the powers, sun, moon and stars that Yahuwah commanded them not to serve.

Who is part of this divine council?

Jeremiah 23:16-18
    Jer 23:16 Thus saith YHWH of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of YHWH.
    Jer 23:17 They say still unto them that despise me, YHWH hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.
    Jer 23:18 For who hath stood in the counsel of YHWH, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

Job 15:7
    Job 15:7 Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?

Psalms 89:5-7
    Psa 89:5 And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O YHWH: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
    Psa 89:6 For who in the heaven can be compared unto YHWH? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto YHWH?
    Psa 89:7 El is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.

Job 1:6
    Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of Elohim came to present themselves before YHWH, and Satan came also among them.

Satan is apart of this divine council.

Job 2:1-2
    Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of Elohim came to present themselves before YHWH, and Satan came also among them to present himself before YHWH.
    Job 2:2 And YHWH said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered YHWH, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Zechariah 3:1-2
    Zec 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of YHWH, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
    Zec 3:2 And YHWH said unto Satan, YHWH rebuke thee, O Satan; even YHWH that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Gen. 3:13-15 says there will be anamosity between Hashatan and the seed of mankind.
    Gen 3:13 And YHWH Elohim said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
    Gen 3:14 And YHWH Elohim said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
    Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Hasatan is crawling on his belly. He has been cast down to earth, which is made of dust.

Revelations 12:10
    Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Elohim, and the power of his Messiah: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our Elohim day and night.

His job was to be an accuser in this divine council. Appointed to find the faults of mankind and report them.

Luke 4:5-6
    Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

1st John 5:19 1Jn 5:19 And we know that we are of YHWH, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Given authority over the nations, to accuse them, and prosecute them. But once Yahawashi was crucified he was given power over death, etc.

Lets get Yahawashi’s role in this council.
    Psalms 82:1-8
    Psa 82:1 Elohim standeth in the congregation of El; he judgeth among the elohim.
    Psa 82:2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
    Psa 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
    Psa 82:4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
    Psa 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
    Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are elohim; and all of you are children of the most High.
    Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
    Psa 82:8 Arise, O Elohim, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

^ This is Elohim speaking to the Powers.
    It’s not talking about mankind, mankind is already appointed to die. It’s saying the host of heaven will die mankind for their evil deeds, and unjust judgment.
    What prince fell from heaven? The evil one.

Daniel 10:5-13
    Dan 10:5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
    Dan 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.
    Dan 10:7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
    Dan 10:8 Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
    Dan 10:9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
    Dan 10:10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
    Dan 10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
    Dan 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy Elohim, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
    Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

This is one of the most High’s sons; Gabriel one of the angels. He was fighting with one of the other angels (i.e. one of the 70 angels that was set over the nations in the beginning), so he had to call one of the chief princes (angel) Michael to help him. The prince of Persia did not want Daniel to recieve this message, so Gabriel had to fight him.

Daniel 10:20-21
    Dan 10:20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.
    Dan 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Daniel 12:1
    Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Michael is called the great prince, which is in-charge of all Israel.

John 10:24-27
    Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Messiah, tell us plainly.
    Joh 10:25 Yahushua answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
    Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
    Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
    Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
    Joh 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
    Joh 10:32 Yahushua answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
    Joh 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself Elohim.
    Joh 10:34 Yahushua answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are elohim?
    Joh 10:35 If he called them elohim, unto whom the word of YHWH came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
    Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of Elohim?
    Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
    Joh 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
    (Psalms 82 tells you who were called Elohims)

John 19:6-7
    Joh 19:6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.
    Joh 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of Elohim.

How was this power transferred from the powers to Yahawashi? Lets find out…

Matthew 4:1-11
    Mat 4:1 Then was Yahushua led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
    Mat 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
    Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of Elohim, command that these stones be made bread.
    Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of YHWH.
    Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
    Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of Elohim, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    Mat 4:7 Yahushua said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt YHWH thy Elohim.
    Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    Mat 4:10 Then saith Yahushua unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship YHWH thy Elohim, and him only shalt thou serve.
    Mat 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

If Elohim told Israel not to worship these powers, why would Yahawashi do while walking in the flesh?
    Yahawashi rejected Hasatans offerings, and was obedient unto death.

Philippians 2:6-9
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of Elohim, thought it not robbery to be equal with YHWH:
    Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
    Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
    Php 2:9 Wherefore YHWH also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

He knew everything was made through, for him, and that he was the first creation.

Hebrews 10:12
    Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of YHWH;
    (Other verse about Yahawashi being apart of this divine council: Hebrews 1:3 Hebrews 12:2 Romans 8:34 Psalms 35:6)

Hasatan was mad about this power being transferred to Yahawashi.

Revelations 12:7-11
    Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Elohim, and the power of his Messiah: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our Elohim day and night.
    Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

So the evil one, and the other evil angels were cast down to earth. The angels who fornicated were casted into the abyss, and their children were killed in the flood.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.