Home Forums General Discussion Shabbat Lesson: WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD PT. 3 (6/17/2016–Emanuel)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SheIsLoved 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SheIsLoved
    Participant

Shabbat Lesson: We Wrestle Not With Flesh And Blood PT. 3
    6/17/2016
    Taught by Ach Emanuel

Opening Prayer
    Psalms 66:1-12
    Psa 66:1 Make a joyful noise unto Elohim, all ye lands:
    Psa 66:2 Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
    Psa 66:3 Say unto Elohim, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.
    Psa 66:4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah.
    Psa 66:5 Come and see the works of Elohim: he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.
    Psa 66:6 He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him.
    Psa 66:7 He ruleth by his power for ever; his eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
    Psa 66:8 O bless our Elohim, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
    Psa 66:9 Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
    Psa 66:10 For thou, O Elohim, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
    Psa 66:11 Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
    Psa 66:12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

Ephesians 4:11-16
    Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of the Messiah:
    Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of YHWH, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of the Messiah:
    Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
    Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even the Messiah:
    Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Ezekiel 28:12-18
    Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Master YHWH; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
    Eze 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of Elohim; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
    Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of Elohim; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of Elohim: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
    Eze 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

2 Thessalonians 2:4
    2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called elohim, or that is worshipped; so that he as elohim sitteth in the temple of elohim, shewing himself that he is elohim.

Ezekiel 28:1-10
    Eze 28:1 The word of YHWH came again unto me, saying,
    Eze 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Master YHWH; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a El, I sit in the seat of Elohim, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not El, though thou set thine heart as the heart of Elohim:
    Eze 28:3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:
    Eze 28:4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:
    Eze 28:5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:
    Eze 28:6 Therefore thus saith the Master YHWH; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of Elohim;
    Eze 28:7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
    Eze 28:8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
    Eze 28:9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am Elohim? but thou shalt be a man, and no El, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
    Eze 28:10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Master YHWH.

Revelations 13:2
    Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Genesis 1:26
    Gen 1:26 And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Mankind was made a little lower than the angels.
    Hebrews 2:6-9
    Heb 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    Heb 2:7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
    Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
    Heb 2:9 But we see Yahushua, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the favour of YHWH, should taste death for every man.

Revelation 12:3-4 Satans slanders.

Genesis 3:1-5
    Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which YHWH Elohim had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath Elohim said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
    Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
    Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, Elohim hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
    Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
    Gen 3:5 For Elohim doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be like Elohim, knowing good and evil.

Revelations 12:9, 20:2 Shows Satan is the serpent.

Genesis 3:14-15
    Gen 3:14 And YHWH Elohim said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
    Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Romans 16:20
    Rom 16:20 And the Elohim of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The favour of our Saviour Yahushua the Messiah be with you.

John 8:44
    Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Luke 4:5-6
    Luk 4:4 And Yahushua answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of YHWH.
    Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Hebrews 2:5
    Heb 2:5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

Mark 4:14-15
    Mar 4:14 The sower soweth the word.
    Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Acts 10:38
    Act 10:38 How YHWH anointed Yahushua of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for YHWH was with him.

John 12:31
    Joh 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

John 16:11
    Joh 6:11 And Yahushua took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.

Revelations 12:10
    Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our Elohim, and the power of his Messiah: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our Elohim day and night.
    Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
    Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

1 Peter 5:8

Here is how we must fight.
    Ephesians 6:10-17
    Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in YHWH, and in the power of his might.
    Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
    Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
    Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
    Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
    Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
    Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHWH:

James 4:7
    Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to YHWH. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

2 Timothy 2:24-26
    2Ti 2:24 And the servant of YHWH must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
    2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if YHWH peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
    2Ti 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Revelations 20:7-10
    Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
    Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
    Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from YHWH out of heaven, and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Nehemiah 9:6 The Host of Heaven worship Yah.
    Luke 2:13-15
    Ephesians 6:12
    Colossians 1:15-16 Yahushua is the image of the invisible El.

Hebrews 11:3
    Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of Elohim, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

2 Kings 6:11-17
    2Ki 6:11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?
    2Ki 6:12 And one of his servants said, None, my master, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.
    2Ki 6:13 And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan.
    2Ki 6:14 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.
    2Ki 6:15 And when the servant of the man of Elohim was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
    2Ki 6:16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
    2Ki 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, YHWH, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And YHWH opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Daniel 10:7-17
    Dan 10:7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
    Dan 10:8 Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
    Dan 10:9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
    Dan 10:10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
    Dan 10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
    Dan 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy Elohim, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
    Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
    Dan 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
    Dan 10:15 And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.
    Dan 10:16 And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: then I opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me, O my master, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, and I have retained no strength.
    Dan 10:17 For how can the servant of this my master talk with this my master? for as for me, straightway there remained no strength in me, neither is there breath left in me.

Romans 12:2
    Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of YHWH.

John 17:14-16
    Joh 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
    Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
    Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 17:6-26
    Joh 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
    Joh 17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
    Joh 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
    Joh 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.
    Joh 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
    Joh 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name which thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
    Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name which thou gavest me, and I have kept them, and not one of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
    Joh 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
    Joh 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
    Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    Joh 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
    Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
    Joh 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
    Joh 17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
    Joh 17:26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Colossians 3:5-13
    Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    Col 3:6 For which things’ sake the wrath of YHWH cometh on the children of disobedience:
    Col 3:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
    Col 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
    Col 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
    Col 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
    Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but the Messiah is all, and in all.
    Col 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of YHWH, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
    Col 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as the Messiah forgave you, so also do ye.

2 Corinthians 10:4
    2Co 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through Elohim to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Ecclesiates 5:1-7
    Ecc 5:1 Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of Elohim, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
    Ecc 5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before Elohim: for Elohim is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.
    Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool’s voice is known by multitude of words.
    Ecc 5:4 When thou vowest a vow unto Elohim, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.
    Ecc 5:5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.
    Ecc 5:6 Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should Elohim be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?
    Ecc 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou Elohim.

Psalms 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou sp

Luke 1:51 He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.

Acts 4:25-26
    Act 4:25 Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
    Act 4:26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against YHWH, and against his Messiah.

Psalms 18:44
    Psa 18:44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

Psalms 110:2-3

Psa 110:2 YHWH shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
    Psa 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Romans 16:26
    Rom 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting Elohim, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Matthew 26:41
    Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Romans 7:14-20
    Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
    Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
    Rom 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
    Rom 7:17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
    Rom 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
    Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
    Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

Galatians 5:16-17
    Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
    Gal 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

1 Peters 4:1-6
    1Pe 4:1 Forasmuch then as Messiah hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
    1Pe 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of YHWH.
    1Pe 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
    1Pe 4:4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
    1Pe 4:5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
    1Pe 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to YHWH in the spirit.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.