Home Forums Breaking News Live in Babylon The atrocity in Flint, Michigan continues unabated upon our Hebrew brothers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SheIsLoved 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jacob Israel
    Participant

The poisoning of our people continues in Flint, MI. Pray for our Hebrew brothers and sisters there Zion…………Brother Jacob

Aniyah
    Participant

Aniyah
    Participant

Let us eat cake! Michigan’s Snyder throws lavish birthday party in midst of Flint water crisis
    https://www.rt.com/usa/331799-michigan-governor-extravagant-birthday-flint/

Aniyah
    Participant

Flint water crisis: Mayor, governor spar over timeline to replace lead pipes
    https://www.rt.com/usa/332817-flint-water-pipe-replacement-pfcs/

SheIsLoved
    Participant

I heard that a sister from Flint decided to do some investigating and found that a lot of the water being donated to Flint, be it bottled water or otherwise, is contaminated with lead as well.

Also, in regards to the area of NJ where I’m located, which is predominately populated by black people – no lie, a couple of weeks ago, I started noticing a slight stench whenever I would run the tap to wash our dishes. At first I was in denial, and continued to do my daily cleaning as I normally do, with hopes that tomorrow it (the smell, that is) would be different, but nothing has changed.

I know for a fact that it’s the water from the our tap that is letting off this foul slight sewer odor. Hell, the only time the stench appears is when the tap is running. We’ve had the plumber out to our house plenty of times, and according to him, everything is good. Thus, I wouldn’t be surprised if everywhere we (black) people are, they’re now purposely starting to switch up our water supply, after testing their genocidal tactics on Flint. Water doesn’t have to look discolored in ordered for it to be considered contaminated, and dangerous. The smell of the water alone, in our neighborhood, is telling me that something is not right here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.