Home Forums General Discussion THE HEBREW MOTHER WITH 7 SONS WHO MAKES THE T-SHIRTS FOR THE ISRAELITE NATION

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Hidden Truth 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Jacob Israel
    Participant

This is the Emah of 7 sons who called in on Testimonial Tuesday. Here is the email she sent me

Mr. Hebrew,

Your ministries has been such a blessing to me and my family. We watch your shows all the time for SABBATH and listen to your radio cast. We have 7 sons who have deticated their lives to Yah we have woken up to this truth, praise Yah.
    I have a full time job but felt that Israel needs clothes. About a moth or two ago I bought a heat press machine and started making Tshirt, and I also machine sew fringes on them. As you have taught our fringes now is the holy spirit as he leads us in all truth we still wear our fringes when we can. (And we can say the 10 commandments, lol) Well the reason I am contacting you is to ask you for your PO box address I would like to send you and the others elders a Tshirt that you have inspired. I would like to send you 2 dollar for each tshirt that sells on my son’s ebay account at the time pay pal deposits. These Tshirt are

100% cotton and writing is vinyl and vinyl glitter, it will last for the life of the shirt. This can help pay for the radio and allow me to give to the kingdom as this is my hearts desire, if you are OK with it, as I heard this from you first.
    Please send me you PO box so I can send them to you. Many bless in Yah.. Your sister Angie Grigsby

Kiyah
    Participant

Praise YAH!

SheIsLoved
    Participant

The images aren’t showing up on my end. I sure would love to see those shirts.

Jacob Israel
    Participant

OUTSTANDING WORK

Jacob Israel
    Participant

Jacob Israel
    Participant

Jacob Israel
    Participant

kelahg
    Participant

These are absolutely beautiful, I would love to get one for myself, my two small girls and my brother. So do make sizes for small children? How much are they and how do I purchase them? I think they would be so cute in little babies also. Shalom Family good luck!!!!

SheIsLoved
    Participant

Thanks for re-posting the images. Beautiful work indeed, I see a couple that I’d love to have for my husband and I. I’m going to bookmark their eBay link, and check them out some more after the Sabbath.

Aniyah
    Participant

This posting reminds me of Scripture I was reading yesterday from Exodus/Shemoth 35:25-35. It reads:

25And all the wise-hearted women spun yarn with their hands, and brought what they had spun, the blue and the purple, the scarlet material, and the fine linen.

26And all the women whose hearts lifted them up in wisdom spun the goats’ hair.

27And the rulers brought shoham stones, and the stones to be set in the shoulder garment and in the breastplate,

28and the spices and the oil for the light, and for the anointing oil, and for the sweet incense.

29The children of Yisra’ĕl brought a voluntary offering to יהוה, all the men and women whose hearts moved them to bring all kinds of work which יהוה, by the hand of Mosheh, had commanded to be done.

30And Mosheh said to the children of Yisra’ĕl, “See, יהוה has called by name Betsal’ĕl son of Uri, son of Ḥur, of the tribe of Yehuḏah,

31and He has filled him with the Spirit of Elohim, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all work,

32to make designs, to work in gold and in silver and in bronze,

33and in cutting of stones for setting, and in carving wood, and to work in all workmanship of design.

34“And He has put in his heart the ability to teach, in him and Oholiaḇ son of Aḥisamaḵ, of the tribe of Dan.

35“He has filled them with skill to do all work of the engraver and the designer and embroiderer, in blue and in purple, in scarlet material, and in fine linen, and a weaver, doing any work, and makers of designs.
    The Scriptures 1998
    Copyright © 1998 Institute for Scripture Research
    Used by Permission. All Rights reserved.

Bible Hub

Keypha Ben Yisrael
    Participant

I received 5 shirts from them recently, the quality is top notch!

Hidden Truth
    Participant

Looking to purchase a couple of t-shirts but having a hard time locating the website on eBay please send website address. Especially looking for Hebrew Israelite radio network t-shirt Shalom .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.