Home Forums Prayer Requests URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR THE HOUSE OF NEHEMIYAH

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  NehemiYAH 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NehemiYAH
    Participant

Shalom Boker Tov Mishpacha, I am in the need of prayer from the worldwide assembly. The House of Big Jay/NehemiYAH has suffered great tragedy this evening/morning. My oldest daughter was shot along with 3 of my grandchildren in her car but my oldest grandson was uninjured. My daughter’s arm & hand is badly damage and she will go in surgery later today. My 3 year old granddaughter has shrapnel in her hand but is ok. My 2 year old grandson was shot in the head and is critical but stable. My 10 month old grandson was shot in his body damaging his lung and spleen and he is in critical but stable condition as well. Todah Robah Mishpacha in advance…

My prayers… PSALMS Chapters 6 & 38

NehemiYAH
    Participant

Shalom Erev Tov Mishpacha, I thank you all for your prays during these last hours which came from the worldwide assembly. This has been the hardest 20 hours I have ever faced. The House of Big Jay/NehemiYAH wants to take time to thank you all individually and personally from the bottom of our hearts. I want to give you all this “UPDATE”:

We now know that there were 2 cars that road down on my family’s vehicle with my oldest daughter, her children’s father and my 4 grandchildren inside when they decided open fire from both sides. Yes I did say… her car was actually shot up by 2 different vehicles. When I say, “EVEN THROUGH IT ALL I AM PRAISING THE MOST HIGH ELOHIM OF ABRAHAM, ISSAC AND JACOB BECAUSE DEATH IS NOT ON THE TABLE AT THAT TIME OR AT THIS CURRENT MOMENT!!!! HALLELUYAH SELAH!!!”

UPDATE CONDITIONS: The children’s father wasn’t hit at all and he was the driver. My oldest daughter, who was in the back seat with the children, was shot along with 3 of my grandchildren in the car but my oldest grandson was uninjured. My daughter’s arm & hand is badly damage and she will go in surgery tomorrow. So please keep her prayed up. The doctors say that she should be okay and now the prayers can shift to the “HEALING” process for her. My 3 year old granddaughter has shrapnel in her hand but is ok. She is scheduled to go to see the orthopedic doctor to have the shrapnel removed next week hopefully. So the prays of “HEALING” are needed for her. My 2 year old grandson was shot in the head and is critical but stable. This is where the MOST PRAYER is going to be needed. He will make it but the extent of the damage is still to soon to know. What I can say is that they will not operate to remove the bullet but he is ALIVE and for that I am screaming HALLELUYAH! My 10 month old grandson was shot in his body damaging his lung and spleen and he is in now out of critical and is in stable condition as well. The bullet went through & through so he is expected to make a FULL RECOVERY!!!!

When I say the power of all your prayers have been answered and are advancing!!! For that family I say thank you, thank you and thank you.

James 5:15-18 (KJV)
    15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
    16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
    17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
    18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

NehemiYAH
    Participant

Shalom to the all my Family, Love Ones, Friends, Worldwide Assembly, Facebook and Associates (Known & Unknown), I am very thankful to you for your kind notes of sympathy and many offers of help at this tragic and unfortunate hours that my family is going through. Because of such moral support from EVERYONE like you all, I am sure that my immediate family will be able to bear this distress. Know that your words of sympathy, prayers and comfort that you all have given me and my family have given us strength to face this difficult time. I am trying to cope with the crude reality of the all thinks that have taken place to those things that has brought us this tragic situation with my daughter and her children. It is overwhelming and somewhat overbearing but I know that the Most High has not given my family anything that we cannot bear but has already given my family the victory. That victory is a testament to HIS divine will and HIS abundant mercies.

I would also like to tell you all that your prayers of “MERCY” have prevailed and death has moved from the doors of the house at this current moment. Now, I thank you in advance for your continued prayers of “HEALING” for the speedy recovery of my child and grandchildren. My sincere intention is to personally reach out to each and every one of you who has called, text, emailed and spoken on social media but if I forget one please forgive me and let this be that love offering back to you. From the House of Big Jay/NehemiYAH to your hearts and spirits I would like to say, “THANK YOU!!!!”

NehemiYAH
    Participant

Sometimes it seems that “THANKS” isn’t enough but I humbly & wholeheartedly give it to you all that have been holding my family up in prayer worldwide.

James 5:13-15 (KJV) Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
    Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
    And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.