Home Forums Questions & Answers What should I do if I digressed a trace of the devil

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JacobAz 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tashadaily
    Participant

What should I do if I digressed a trace of the devil, i pray for it but its making me sad. i blame other people for my sins.. i dont know how to become clean

thanks brothers and sisters

JacobAz
    Participant

Shalam,

You should pray with a sincere heart and mind to TheMostHigh through Christ to show your self fully open to Abba.

Fasting with the full intentions of removing that which has a wicked hold on you. It’s all about tricks, who will get tricked. I’m sure your don’t like bein tricked. Evil is a trick. That’s one way I look at it and if you know it’s a trick, you know it means you no good!

Matthew 17:21 KJVS
    Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Matthew 10:22 KJVS
    And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Satan is here to call our bluff, or you really with Abba or can some hard times make you turn from righteousness!
    1 Peter 5:8 KJVS
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

But remember you where given this test of this life to see if you have enough of the holy light to enter once again in the temple where your Abba will be. Abba woke you up, so he cares for you.

Ezekiel 18:23, 27-28 KJVS
    Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God : and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
    [27] Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
    [28] Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Live family and to do so you must submit to your Abba’s will and it gets easier when you walking with Abba through Yahusha, fact!

The demons who submit to Abba know what it is!
    James 2:19 KJVS
    Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

If them demons messing with you, remind them of James 2:19, it is Abba who is in charge, your heart(keeping the law cause it’s righteous) has to been set on Abba for His power to show on you.

Shalam
    Glory to TheMostHigh through Christ!

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  JacobAz.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.