Home Forums Questions & Answers Yah's Holy Festivals

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kelila 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kelila
    Participant

Question: how does one go about with keeping the Holy Festivals, when she is the only one in her family on this walk with TMH Yah ??

Sharon
    Participant

Shalom Kelila, I perfectly understand how you feel. I was compelled to write you in response to your question. I have been asking myself the same. No one has answered my roll call either. We can in YAHUSHAs name and with His help be extending the Good News of salvation to even greater numbers if only we could come together and reach out to each other instead of being alone trying to do it all by ourselves.

On my end, I am concerned about my family who are only touched by my new walk. My Mom has asked if I could bring a Rabbi or whoever I subscribe to these days, to the house to visit and minister to her (she is a lung cancer and dialysis patient) and I have No One that I know in my area. It’s not from lack of trying here at the website. My son is looking for friends in all the wrong places, in the absence of a community church that I can offer as an option, like he used to attend Christian church and be involved in the church activities with me – when I had someplace to go to. You know family has to sometimes hear, see and touch from someone besides just you for it to connect for them. They desire interaction and activities. I too would like to do what I can to make my family’s 1st Holy Days Feast and NOT Holidays as fellowship filled as they/we enjoyed in ignorance out there in the world system, before coming into the Truth of All Truths. Even the Most High said that man should not be alone. Sigh, and here we are..alone!

You know even GOCC has a brick and mortar place in my area (Hampton, VA) that they meet in every Shabbat and Feast. I don’t see why we can’t have a place or even take turns at our houses.

I have been wondering though if the website functionality has a role in Hebrews and SheBrews not connecting very well here. For instance, I have come across so many functionality roadblocks like the apparent absence of a way to sort the members page by the state and areas that members are in – at least I don’t see how. After I close out here I’m going ahead to send a list of website functionality questions to the administrator.

So I prayerfully hope you get my response to your question in ‘real time’, just to let you know you are not alone in asking that question. I know that when you don’t get any response or consistent responses you tend to stop expecting to hear back and begin falling away from checking the website as often. Anyways, sorry this message got so long, I was just feeling your question and wanted to reach out to you. May YAH richly Bless and Keep You and Yours!! Love, Sharon

Kelila
    Participant

Thanks so much for your response, sister Sharon. So sorry to respond LATE, but I haven’t been here on the site for a while, now. I came here today looking for the calendar. YES, it’s lonely here, trying my best to stay on this walk.

I did get to converse with a couple of Hebrews by email, who reside in TN. I thank our holy Abba, at least, for that communication.

I pray that Yah bestow his holy healing upon your mom.

Did you send bro Jacob an email asking to be included in the communication list ? I did, and that is how I was able to converse with the other couple of Hebrews who reside here in TN.

Anyway, no apologies for long responses…I enjoy talking with others on this walk, even it’s ONLY thru email or on this web community !!! 🙂 PLEASE FEEL FREE to contact me ANYTIME. I’ll try to check in more often, from now on.

Shalom
    Kelila

Kelila
    Participant

Sending this again, don’t know if I checked the box for notification of responses.

Shalom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.