Featured Music for November 2019
- My People Wrote It Bass Yerushalyim 3:43
- Woe III Chaarawtazah 4:42
- I Got Spirit John Boye 4:00
- Freedom Twelve 4:19
- Dope Fiend for the Word Zebediah Boaz feat. BHood and AZ Ben Yahoodah 5:13
- No For Now, Yes Some Day OdelYah Yisrael feat. Big Country the Hebrew 4:52
- Bow Down to the King Zamir Yaron 3:18
- Playa Playa Shod Judah 5:45
- Power Paisley the Hebrew 3:19
- Your Identity feat. LahiYah and Ty Serv Naava Chavi 3:37
YHWH is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: he is my Elohim, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s Elohim, and I will exalt him.
– Exodus 15:2
When I read this verse, I stopped rapping for the world and using my gifts for the madness of the streets and the rap industry. I wanted to put on with my Hebrews…to bring the lost sheep of Israel to the pasture of music. Life is more than cars, cash, women and clothes. The Israelite music hits you in the soul to make you a responsible, righteous person. We call it “soul food”.
Bass Yerushalayim is a pioneer and trailblazer for truth music in his community. After running the streets of Kankakee, IL (about an hour outside of Chicago, IL) and going the wrong way in life, the Most High awakened him to the truth and self-love through the help of his father, family and friends, all of whom encourages him to keep making music and enhance his skills.
“If it weren’t for the likes of outlets such as the Hebrew Israelite Radio Network that allows my music to be heard worldwide, I would have been lost.”
Brother Bass Yerushalayim uses his music to motivate Hebrews worldwide to push forward against the wickedness of this world.
“If Yah is with us, who can stand against us. All praises to the Most High Yah! Thank you to all my family, friends and fans for all the love and support you show and thank you Brother Jacob for your dedication and willingness to give Israelites a chance to be heard.”