Featured Music for January 2020
- Bow Down to the King Zamir Yaron 3:18
- Feast of Dedication Judah Blakc 4:37
- Nothing Without You feat. Shadayawar and Sham Sleepy LaFlare 4:15
- Our Sakes Ariella Yisrael
- Lonely Road Chief Elite 3:30
- How Can I Make It feat. Karena and Sarai John Boye 4:23
- Think About What You Doing Hebrew All Stars 6:36
- Forever Love Ahkot Traliece 4:19
- Woe III Chaarawtazah 4:42
- Dope Fiend for the Word Zebediah Boaz feat. BHood and AZ Ben Yahoodah 5:13
Mission Statement: My mission is to Awaken the Princes and Princesses that dwells within all of us, including myself. My gift isn’t to self glorify, but to sing on HIS Glory and the Glory he put in us by his Ruach.
PEACE to All the brothers and sisters scattered across the earth. My Name Is Zamir Yaron, I’m 23 years old. I’ve been in the Faith since I was 19 years old. It’s definitely been a journey on this walk and a simple testimony couldn’t begin to express how much TMH YaHUaH has done for me and is still doing in my life.
The Most High YaHUaH has blessed me with a voice to sing praises to His Name. My name in Hebrew, Zamir, means “singer” and Yaron, “to shout or sing full of joy”. My gift isn’t to self Glorify, but to sing on HIS Glory and the Glory he put in us by his Ruach.
“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
I’ve seen a lot and done a lot at a young age, so I want to provide a spiritual bridge for those who are still lost in the world. Through my own experiences, they may know that I truly understand the struggle of everyday life as a part of the “world” and can maybe shed some light on the real things that are happening to a lot of them. I personally believe Yahusha was a big advocate of that (Matthew 5:14; Mark 2:17).
“Those who are strong have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous to repentance, but sinners.”
So indeed, I’m going to follow suit. Shalom Family!!!